Please use the form below to register as a reader at Suffolk Archives.
- An email address is not required when you register, but if you do not provide one, you will need to provide a contact telephone number.
- If you do provide an email address, you will be sent a confirmation link with which to activate your account. When you click the link, you will be asked to create a password.
- If you provided a telephone number rather than an email address, you will be asked straight away to create a password for your account.
As a new reader, you will be able to:
- Create a wish-list of items
- Save your searches
- Use the secure messaging system to contact Suffolk Archives directly
- Modify your details
- Access downloadable content
- Order items to view at the three Suffolk Archives branches*
* Please note that your account will need to be verified by a member of staff before you can actually view items at one of our branches, so please with you 2 forms of identification with you when you first visit.